Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Klutzy...

So I got these shoes at the beginning of the summer and all I seem to do in them is trip! Last night I needed to run to target to get some things...I was walking in carrying Leyton and totally fell on my butt right before I crossed the street to go in. Leyton started to cry (he didn't get hurt I managed to hold on to him) I think he was just a little scarred because his mom is such a klutz. The good thing however was that no one seemed to see it happen, or they were too busy laughing to come ask if I was alright.
I also wore these shoes up in Seattle back when we went with all of Kyle's family. Our hotel was right downtown so everyday we would walk to places. Well I would try to walk but kept stumbling everywhere. Kyle kept making fun of me the whole time...then we all went to lunch one day at Ivers Fish house and you know everyone in the restaurant was watching us because there were 22 of us following the hostest to the back of the restaurant....opps! I totally almost fell flat on my face. If it wasn't for my sister-in-law who was right in front of me blocking my fall I would have gone down. That time it was very embarrassing.. it was so loud on the floor and I heard people gasp.
Anyways I think I just might have to retire these shoes...They are the problem not me:) I hate to not wear them because there cute and were a little pricey!

2 comments:

Rose said...

Ya know if you have any problem again with them, I will be more than willing to take them off your hands!! Don't worry, on more than one occasion I have face planted in public!

Paige said...

That is so funny! Looking back on it, but it was probably terrible at the time. :) I have had to stick to flip flops this summer but can't wait for new, cute shoes in the winter. I am pretty klutzy in certain kinds of shoes, too though.