Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Real Salt Lake Game

Saturday night the Fotheringhams invited us to go with them to the Real Salt Lake Soccer Game. It was fun and something different then the usual Saturday night. I played soccer in Jr. High and High School so I of course loved it. Kyle actually surprised himself and enjoyed it. He's not much of a soccer guy...now he can't wait to get Leyton playing :) We got to leave the kids THANKS to a great babysitter :) It was so nice to do something without kids for a change. She watched them both at our house. Then after the game we came back to our house ordered a pizza and hung out. While the kids got in the tub! It wasn't their 1st bath together but they had a good time splashing each other and 'kissing' They have such a love hate relationship!! These might come in handy later in life....


3 comments:

Rose said...

ha ha cute pictures! I love soccer! I didn't know you played in high school, that's awesome!

Andee said...

Yeah, I didn't know you played in high school! That's great! I can see you doing that now that I think of it. A soccer game would be really fun to go to. Love ya!

Paige said...

Thanks for a fun night & yummy pizza. Hey - we bought the soccer tickets, haha. :) You guys are always so great. I will have to get a copy of those pictures, they were splashing all over the place!