Monday, July 21, 2008

Beachamp Family Vacation!

Every year we get together with all of Kyle's family for a week in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho. We stay at a house right on the lake. Its so pretty there. We do a lot of boating and the guys do a lot of golfing. This year there was 10 adults and 12 kids ranging in age 5 mons to 15. Kyle and I could only go up for 3 days while everyone else was there a week (no fair:( maybe next year we will get to go for the whole time. So it was a short trip but fun as always. As you can see from the picture even us adults like to tube. This is Michelle (kyle's sister) me and Kyle!

Leyton and Gunner digging in the sand!

Kyle tubing with his nephews...and of course we always have a talent night! Below is Kyle's parents singing to Rubber Duckie Your The One! It was so funny... they love to perform. I tired to get kyle to dance with me but being the poor sport he is.... we did not have a talent this year or have we ever:(

Little Chloe doing her dance routine....so cute!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! I love boating. I remember about the talent show and us talking about it at work. I thought the year after you got married Kyle was trying to talk you into doing something and you wouldn't. Next year take Leyton up on stage, show off how cute he is and call that your talent!

Rose said...

That is an awesome tube! I love how you and your sis-in-law are screaming, and there's kyle cool as a cucumber! I glad you guys do talent shows too! Ours are christmas time! Glad you guys had a good time!

Jen-ben said...

how awesome is that? I want to come with you next time!