Wednesday, July 2, 2008

THE HOST


I have to admit that when I heard people talking about the Twilight Series and vampires I thought "oh wow people really read that kind of stuff" but as I heard more and more people talk about how good they were I figured why not read it and see what all the fuss was about. So I of course loved them I haven't heard of any one who didn't. My mom actually just finished reading them all and she loved them as well. So they are definitely for all ages :)

When I was at costco one day I saw this book The Host, having no clue what it was about I bought it anyway. I figured I liked her other books so much this one must be just as good. I have now finished it and must say that I'm not really into sci-fi but loved this book just as much. When I first started it I was a little worried that I wouldn't like it but once you get going its great. I'm hoping for a sequel!!

Did you all know Aug. 2nd the last book in the Twilight series comes out! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Paige said...

I read the first two chapters last night! So far, so good!

Rose said...

I really need to borrow that! I am nervous I won't like it though! But SM has a weird way of making you fall in love with her books!