Wednesday, June 25, 2008

South Jordan Carnival


Last weekend we went to the South Jordan Carnival with our friends Mindi and Adam and their little girl Maddison. Leyton and her loved the boat ride. They rode it twice! It was fun to do something different for a change and Kyle seemed to enjoy himself on the rides as well. I however had a headache and knew that any type of spinning ride would make me so sick :( so I avoided most the rides. I did however venture out and take Leyton on a little kids roller coaster ride. Maybe next time...cause I do love rides.
These pictures are from a camera phone so there not the best quality...who remembers their camera when they really need it.

3 comments:

Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rose said...

Carnivals are so much fun! They remind me of the movie sweet home alabama for some reason! Anyways glad you had fun!

Paige said...

Your slide show pictures are so cute! I love the ones with Kyle & Leyton playing at the playground & then walking home. :)