Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Baby is 2!!!

Wow its hard to even remember that this was my little boy just 2 years ago...I can't believe how fast it has gone. Its so amazing to me that in just 2 years he has gone from so dependent on me to this very independent little man. Its such a testament of Gods plan.
I love watching him grow and learn new things each day. He's talking so much. I can't even begin to imagine my life without him. This picture was taken on his 1st birthday even in one year he has changed so much.


We Love You Leyton!! Happy 2nd Birthday! 8-16-06


(Thanks Jenn for such great photos)

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Wow he has changed so much! Isn't it so much fun though to always get to wonder what comes next, what new thing he'll learn today? I love it. Time to have another baby so you can go through all the great stages again. That's how I'm feeling about Inara. It's so fun.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Leyton! Sorry we couldn't make it to the birthday party yesterday. I was trying to arrange Paige's nap schedule to make it work, but it just didn't. I hope he had a blast, and thanks so much for the invite. He really has changed a lot in a year!

Kacey said...

The boys are getting old so fast!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe he is 2! Brad said the him and gunnar had a good time. Thanks for letting them come over, I'm sure you got an ear full! Gotta love family! So Shelley took a bunch of pics for me in couerdalene and she is having computer problems so I used yours to put on my blog. Thanks!