Saturday, September 29, 2007

Dance Dance Baby Dance

Finally I caught it on video. I've been trying to get Leyton on video dancing cause aren't babies so funny when they dance. Who teaches them this any way? I certaintly don't go around the house dancing and I know for a fact the Kyle doesn't either. Maybe we should :)

We were coming home from the store today and Kyle & I were talking about Leyton and how the kid is constantly going and going....he never stops. Kyle thinks perhaps he is already showing early signs of A.D.D. We were wondering what he could possibably be thinking. Maybe something like this "ok here's my toy gotta play with it, oh wait heres a ball gotta throw it...theres the kitchen...oh oh cupboard gotta open it and get the pans out...oh oh wheres mom...ok there she is....oh there's the kitty gotta scream and chase him down the hall...ooh theres a bathroom....toilet paper fun!!" Any way you get the point he just keep going and going. He is definately our little energizer bunny. It has been so fun watching him develope and grow. I'm so lucky that I get to stay home with him. Sometimes I feel guilty that I get to watch him do so many cute things while Kyle is away at work. Kyle is great though it was never even a thought to him wether I would go back to work or not after Leyton was born. I am so blessed to have such a great husband.

5 comments:

paige said...

That's so cute! Even as I was letting Polly watch it she was laughing & dancing along with him! Haha! We sure lucked out with great husbands & kids, huh? :)

Emily said...

I love the dance! I don't want to scare you - but that is how all my babies have been. Paige is only six and half months, and she is already crawling! She is insterested in absolutely everything! As exhausting as it is to have such energetic children (understatement of the year), I have to keep reminding myself that I wouldn't want them any other way. I try to imagine what it would be like to have lethargic kids, and I know I would be bored. Being curious is such a good thing - just imagine what adventures Leyton will take you on. Greg and I never imagined that we would ever know so much about dinosaurs. Leyton is absolutely adorable, and he does have such inquisitive eyes. He's ready to take on the world.

Jen-ben said...

Isn't that so funny how they just know how to dance?? I love that! I think he learned from you. We all know how you dance around the house naked.

Kacey said...

That is the cutest thing ever!! I keep trying to get Brycen to dance but he kind of just looks at me like I'm crazy. Hopefully he'll learn to do the baby dance soon :)

Rose said...

Colette how could you wonder where Leyton gets his moves? Have you seen me dance?! :)