Thursday, September 27, 2007

Dogs!


Ok so a couple of months ago I was bit by a dog in our condo complex. Just a little guy. I thought he was just coming up to smell me when he started barking at me and then attacking me. This was the worst bite he also bit the front of my leg, but it wasn't bad. Any ways the dog has a new home now because he bit a lot of people including my bishop. Any way ever since I feel like the biggest wuss cause any time a dog comes up to me I think its going to bite me and its always the little ones.

3 comments:

paige said...

Yikes! That looks alot worse that you made it sound. I, along with everyone else in the neighborhood, am glad that the dog is in a "new home." :)

Jen-ben said...

ooooh, I would have been so mad! Nice bruise though!

Brian and Kim said...

Wow, that is aweful. I am so sorry!! I agree with Jen, nice bruise. :(

By the way, thanks for the invite to your blog. I'll send you one also.

Kim Fagergren