Monday, February 23, 2009

Bye Bye 20's!!

WOW I can't believe it :( I'm no longer in my 20's it seems so surreal. I remember when I was in the 4th grade and my teacher was Ms. Cooper. She was 23 and gorgeous. I just remember thinking that I would never be as old and pretty as she was....ok so that was 7 years ago. Where does the time go....when you're a kid years take forever....now they just seem to fly by.
So I can't complain, but I just thought things would be so different when I was 30. I guess that's life! I guess I just thought I'd be so much more mature and intellectual.... I don't know what happened there. I guess the good thing is I don't really feel like I'm much older than 25 and hope I don't look much older :)

7 comments:

Brian and Kim said...

First of all, I would have never guessed you were any where near 30. You are beautiful and a darling pregnant gal too. I felt the same way when I turned 30 too. I wasn't ready and I certainly didn't feel like.

Happy (belated) Birthday!!

Kemari said...

I know! Everyone tries to justify that they loved turning 30, thats crap! Atleast your married and have a family, most of my face book friends from HS are still on the clubbin' lamo scene. You look 23! It is a good point in your life to really evaluate where you are though, I think. To think of all the regrets & accomplishments of your 20's, theres no going back!

Andee said...

Yay! 30 is the prime of your life! Congrats! :)

Allyson said...

You are completely adorable, Collette! 30 + is great!!! You gain more confidence, learn more what you really want and how to get it, etc. Welcome to the 30's club! Happy belated birthday! I hope it was a good one!

Angela said...

Hi cousin! 30's is not all bad. I totally understand not feeling as old as I thought other people were when they were my age! I gave Chris a real hard time when he turned 30, but then realized I was only 2 years behind him . . . You have such a cute family, and look fabulous! :)

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! Except for the disappearing waistline (with or without pregnancy for me), I really love the 30s. And nobody makes it look better than you! I hope you had a spectacular day!

Liz said...

I would have never guessed you were near 30. I thought you were 24ish. you look fantastic. Happy belated!