Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Imagination

I had no idea that at 2 1/2 kids had such an imagination...we always seem to have dragons around and dinosaurs eating our toes!! Its so funny the things he comes up with. Last night when I was giving Leyton a bath he asks "mom can you get the baby out of your tummy, so she can take a bath with me?" I told him in a few months when she gets bigger...then today coming home from the mall he asks again if I can get the baby out...and shouts shes bigger now!! He also has a baby in his tummy and so does daddy:)

3 comments:

Kemari said...

very cute! He is just bored with you Colette thats all!!!! I want your baby out too! I cant wait! It will be fun to get the girls together!

Jax said...

Isn't it so true. I love little imaginations. Every time Jake gets in bed he wants to hide under the covers because the robots are coming.

Brian and Kim said...

Leyton is so cute. I love that he is excited about your baby. Brooklyn had a baby in her tummy too. When she found Cal was a boy she insisted that she was having a girl baby. We actually had a doll for her to pick from the hospital too. It was so much fun. I can't wait to see your little girl. She is going to have quite a few boys to choose from. Do you have a name yet?