Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"Amera Idol"

Leyton loves to watch American Idol with us...I think its his excuse to stay up longer. So he will ask every night if he can watch "Amera Idol" We were watching the results show tonight and when Carrie Underwood performed he was glued to the TV. When she was done I asked him if he liked that song and he said "it was beautiful" Kyle and I about died laughing it was so darn cute and funny! Were not sure if he was refering to Carrie or the song!
Gotta love the things kids say!!

3 comments:

andrea said...

well she is beautiful, and so is her voice! the kid has good taste! :)

Kemari said...

She is beautiful, but I hated her weird hair situation last night! Leytons cute! glad you came today! We'll let you know where were havng lunch sat.!

Andee said...

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious that he would say that!! He is such a funny kid!