Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Little Priss!!


So Kyle is worried that Leyton spends way too much time with girls!! What choice does he have really?? Here he is enjoying painting my nails...he loves to blow dry my hair. I think its great cause I can just sit their and move my head around. (he just holds it in one spot) He loves to play in my makeup...which actually drives me nuts!
I was down at my sisters house one day and his cousin Kate is not quite a year older...anyways I went up to check on them and Leyton was drinking out of a tea cup with one hand and feeding a baby with the other. It was so funny!! I wish I could have gotten a picture.

6 comments:

Kemari said...

oh no! and your only adding more estrogen to the house!

Unknown said...

This will only make him that much better of a husband! Too Cute!!

Brian and Kim said...

He's adorable. He'll be a fantastic husband someday.

Kelsey said...

You know all the best hair dressers are men! He's too cute. You know all little boys do the same thing.

andrea said...

i love it!! he is so cute!! :)

Rose said...

Haha I just barely saw this! That was so funny! I will have to let him know that it has worn off and I need another manicure!