Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Prayers!

Every night we say prayers with Leyton before we put him to bed. Well last night Kyle was helping him and he said "please help us to obey" and Leyton chimes in with "not play with kitty food...not play in dirt"....it was so funny I almost couldn't control myself. Then tonight as I was helping him say prayers I said "help us to obey mommy and daddy"...and Leyton says "obey daddy"...so I guess that explains why he doesn't listen to mommy very well during the day.

5 comments:

Paige said...

That is so funny! The same thing happened with Polly last night. I said, "I'm thankful I could play with Leyton," & Polly said, "and no pushing, please." It was awesome.

Amber said...

I know EXACTLY how that feels- to have your son obey his daddy but not you!

Emily said...

That is too cute. My kids don't really obey either of us, so you are doing so well!

Rose said...

Oh my heck how cute! Well that shows he does know what he is doing when he is in Jackson's food... so much for that innocent little face!

Laura said...

That is pretty darn cute. Now you can use that famous line..."Just wait 'till your father (or daddy) gets home." :)