Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Aprons!!

My mom was here visiting about a month ago and we were down in Orem at the University mall shopping with my sister...we we came across the cutest aprons (www.flirtyaprons.com) however they are like $30.00 or so for 1!!! Not wanting to spend that much for an apron especially since I rarely cook. My mom came back up and we attempted to make our own! Were not seamstresses...
but heres how they turned out..and we got three and enough fabric for a half one if I'm ever daring again to sew all day....it took us literately all day to make 3...it was midnight before we were cleaning up.


Poor Leyton was neglected all day...here's how he spent most of his time! The porch is his favorite place so he was actually really good considering he was being ignored. He did keep coming in and asking us what we were doing??
He's addicted to his blankies and passeys!!

6 comments:

Rose said...

Finally!! Whoo-hoo!! I am so excited that you did a post! That sounds so fun! I have to say to those are cuter than I imagined!

Emily said...

I love them! So adorable!

Paige said...

Very cute! I will have to try that sometime - or maybe just save up $30!

Andee said...

Darling apron! What a fun thing to do with your mom. I beg my mom to sew with me and she won't. :)

Jessica said...

You did such a good job. Those pictures are so cute too.

Brian and Kim said...

Love it!!!