Saturday, February 9, 2008

Warning!!


Warning do not take these pills late at night!!! Ok so Kyle and I are trying to get back in shape before summer. So tonight (yes, friday night) we went down to our clubhouse to run at 9:00 p.m. Kyle had me take one of these Lipodrene pills before we went, he kept telling me that I was gonna be up all night. I thought he was just kidding around (he takes these things all the time) I however think that there probably not good for you. Ok so its like 2 a.m. and I can not sleep. Don't worry though Kyle's in bed sawing logs right now and keep in mind that he took one at the same time as I did.
So if your ever thinking that you need to take one of these pills late at night don't do it unless your planning on being awake all night.

I think I'll go scrub the kitchen floor or something now :) I really feel like playing Dr. Mario on my nintendo 64 but that is in my room where he is sawing logs.

I realize that the time on this post says its only 1:09 a.m. but believe me its wrong its 2:09 a.m.

3 comments:

Jen-ben said...

What the heck are they for??? Is he on steroids? :)

Andee said...

Colette, I'm learning so much about you through your blog! You are hilarious. Hey, what is this getting in shape? I think you guys already are. We really need to get together still even though you're not in Young Womens. Sad!

Rose said...

Seriously you are hilarious! you are were like bouncing!! you could tell just reading your blog! Have you ever tried the green caffine boost at Jamba Juice? Well it had a similar effect on me only my parents were convinced I had been taking drugs! :)For someone who does not drink carbonation (so no caffine) that was terrible! But of course Rich had it too and it had no effect on him! MEN!