Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sunday!!

Going to church!! I love getting Leyton dressed up for Church...just wait till I have a girl :) I found this tie at Childrens Place and couldn't resist. So here's what he looked like at church last week.
He's starting to go to nursery. This week I peeked in to check on him and he was passed out on the floor...with a blanket. It doesn't help that 1-4 church is right in the middle of nap time. Maybe next week he'll get to play with the kids. Kyle & I were in a BYU ward before so the only kids were toddlers and babies. Anyways there was this one little girl that would just wander around the chapel during sacrament. Everyone made fun of her and called her the wanderer!! I am worried that Leyton wants to be the wanderer...he hates to stay in the pue with us during sacrament. He just wants to wander around checking everyone out. I hope that he is not to distracting to everyone. I always thought that would never be my child...what do you do?
I also got released from my calling last week it was kind of sad. I loved working with the Young Wemon. However with a husband that works nights it was kind of hard lugging Leyton everywhere. Stake meetings were by far the worst. But it was well worth it. They are such great girls and great examples to me. I think that I have learned more from them, then them from me. Isn't that why the Lord calls us to certain callings ..to better ourselves and then others. I will look forward to working in the Young Wemons program again someday or where ever the Lord calls me too.

6 comments:

Andee said...

So cute! First tie for Josh will be a great day. Leyton is going to be a lady killer. And I totally agree about the Young women. I feel like they really taught the lessons, not me.

Kacey said...

Love the tie! And I think Brycen would be considered the wanderer in our ward! I always feel so horrible because I am afraid he is driving everyone nuts. He will walk up to any random person and just climb onto their lap. We've tried sitting in the back so he has more room to play near us, but it doesnt make a difference. So usually i end up dragging him out to the foyer. So let me know if you come up with a solution for that one!

Emily said...

I love it that Leyton wanders around Sacrament Meeting (you really don't let him get too far). At least he isn't wandering while screaming - right! He looks adorable in his little tie. What a cutie.

paige said...

I love the outfit! It was so cute sitting on your couch & even cuter on him! I can't believe he fell asleep in nursery, I guess it's better than crying! Thanks again for watching Polly last night, I could tell she had fun with Leyton as always. I will never judge again a family that has a "wanderer," I know sometimes I just feel like actually LISTENING in sacrament instead of trying to manhandle Polly. :)

Jen-ben said...

OK, how cute does he look???!! I love him!

Rose said...

Seriously the kid is a stud! I miss you so much! I love the new presidency but no one can replace you!!!