Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well I hate to admit it but I just turned 29 last Wed. the 20th. WOW! I can't believe it. I think what is really weird to me is thinking that my parents have a kid that old and I'm the second youngest. The good thing is that I really don't feel older than 24. I say 24 because that's when I got married.
So I spent my birthday in St. George with my family. We went to the Parade of Homes and had a lot of fun! Its always nice to get away especially from the cold.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! I actually meant to say something to you last Sunday, but you know how Sunday's are. I'm glad you had fun! You definitely still look 24.

Jen-ben said...

HAPPY BARFDAY!! We should go to lunch or something and celebrate! Maybe have a drink or two, and then pop one of Kyle's "energy" pills!

Kacey said...

29 isnt too bad! :)

Hope you had a good day!