Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas is it really over allready!

Leyton on his favorite present!!


I can't believe that Christmas is already over it seems like it just began. Time flies doesn't it? This year we went up to Washington for a few days to visit all of Kyle's family. All the kids put on a nativity scene, we had a nice dinner, then Santa dropped by and we opened presents. We of course forgot to bring a camera so if I get some pictures sent to me I'll have to post them. Leyton was so cute I didn't think that he would want to be up with all the kids while they were doing the nativity (last time we were around all of them he wouldn't leave my side he was so terrified. There are 22 of us when we all get together so its a little loud and overwhelming.) But there was a little stage that he thought was the funnest thing to climb on while the nativity was going on. He would climb up on stage and wave to me...it was so cute!

We came home on Christmas Eve to a snowy.. ..snowy drive form the airport. Luckly its a short drive. With no food in the house we thought be better grab something for dinner on the way home...ok so I've never really tried to eat out on Christmas Eve before....nothing is open not even wal-mart. So we found the only thing close to home that was open (good old Dave Thomas) and ended up eating Wendys on Christmas Eve. Better planning next year:)

I got a new camera this year! Yeah my old one took so long to take the next picture. You could never get a good shot and I couldn't get very close up. So these are a few shots of Leyton in the tub with my new camera....I love it! But I'm sure it will take me a while to learn how to really use it.



















3 comments:

Amber said...

Leyton looks so cute! I bet he was so much fun to watch this Christmas! He probably understood so much more than last year.

Emily said...

I love the pictures. Aren't new cameras fun.

Jen-ben said...

Good photo taking!!! I'm very proud! :)