Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bounce!!

Today Paige & I took Leyton & Polly to this place in Sandy. They love to bounce!! Leyton is so funny though he really doesn't know how to jump yet, so he flaps his arms like he is trying to fly away. Polly can actually jump its cute. There were all these big slides they could go down and ones for little kids only that they could jump on. Since I had to help Leyton climb to the top I got to slide down as well. I actually thought it was pretty fun! and a great workout! I think I'll have to go back sometime.
I also became employed today :) Just a little job at the condos cleaning and such. Its a job though and will help pay for all the times I eat out. That is one thing that I really enjoy is eating out. Not fast food! I love to be waited on :) So if any one ever needs company for lunch let me know. Oh and while I got myself a job I think I accidentally nominated myself to be on our HOA Board. I wasn't planning on that opps! Not really my thing but I suppose I'll try it out.

5 comments:

paige said...

That was so fun! We should have taken camera's...duh! When do I forget my camera? Oh well...just a reason to go back I guess!

Kelsey said...

Fun that you're gonna work a little bit. I like feeling like I'm contributing just a little bit.

Emily said...

You and Paige always do such fun things with your kids!

Jen-ben said...

we just went there on Sat...it was a mad house but the kids LOOOOVE it! I snuck in and went down a few slides myself...it was fun!

Rose said...

I also feel your love for eating out... as you very well know! I think we need to go to Olive Garden again, except this time on me!