Wednesday, December 5, 2007

16 months!

Wow I can't believe that my little boy is getting so big! He turns 16 months in about a week but sometimes already acts like he is in his terrible "2's". He throws fits now when he is in trouble. He will throw himself on the ground and bang his head...its pretty funny! Kyle and I just laugh at him. If your holding him and you put him down and he doesn't want down then he runs off crying. But he does a lot of cute things now too. He loves to kiss (especially Polly:) He will even make the sound mum ma!! Hugs his stuffed animals and pats there back while saying ohh. I think he picked this up from Polly. He blows kisses its really cute. He can say mama, dadda, baby, and no (while shaking his head). He can do the sign for more, milk and dadda. Were working on please & thank you. He is still a very picky eater and doesn't like to snack very often. I think the eating has a little to do with the fact that he has allergic reactions to some foods. Were not really sure yet what he is allergic to. Last weekend we went to the new Cheesecake Factory and Leyton actually tried a bite of my pizza (normally he won't even try things) any ways after about a minute he started coughing and threw up! Then broke out in little hives on his face so no more pizza. It just seems like it is flying by.

3 comments:

paige said...

That's so sad that he threw up from pizza! My favorite. :) He is getting big. Every time I see him, he has more hair & looks more like a little boy. I think he picked up some of his affectionate side from Polly and I love to watch them play when they are actually being nice to each other!

Emily said...

He is so adorable! I'm so sorry that you have to deal with the food allergies. That can be so frustrating. You're a great mom!

Kelsey said...

Oh they grow up much to fast huh! Time for the next one right?! Just kidding. Fits are the best. Aliah's been throwing herself on the floor for a while now. It doesn't get old, it's cute every time because life is just so dramatic at this age. Leyton is just the best. I like when he and Aliah get to play together.