Thursday, November 8, 2007

SO CUTE BUT SUCH A HANDFULL

This little guy is soooo cute but such a handfull. He is into everything and I mean everything. His new favorite thing is to climb into the cupboards after he pulls everything out. :) Its pretty cute at the time but not when I realize that I have to clean it all up so that tomorrow he can do it all over again.
Last night Paige & I had our Tick Tock party. We made clocks. These are the two I made I just need to decide which one I want. I'm pretty impressed they turned out much better than I had anticipated. Any ways I had Leyton with me because our stake had a fireside for the youth & Kyle had to work till 10pm. So I could not come up with a babysitter. So I thought maybe he'll play in the other room and not bother me to much. However half the time I ended up holding him in one arm and painting with the other hand. I suppose he could have been worse. I have to thank Paige's aunt for playing with him & Paige for helping out. Thanks alot it was fun!

3 comments:

Emily said...

They look great! I'm partial to the red one. I remember one time when Austin was about Leyton's age and I could hear the piano playing in the other room. I wasn't too worried because I thought he was just playing the piano. No...he was on top of he piano. He had climbed all the way to the top and was trying to climb on the mantle. You gotta love the climbing stage!

Emily said...

The Clocks look so cute ~ I kind of like the red one too. Very impressive ~ especially while painting with one hand and holding Leyton in the other. :)

Jen-ben said...

They are so cool! I love the red....!!