Monday, November 12, 2007

Missing....

Today while running my errands this shoe went missing.... I have no idea where or even when it went missing but at my last stop I look down at Leyton and saw just a sock..we retraced our steps in that store and with no luck just hoped that it was in the car. However I could not seem to find it anywhere in the car. I just wish Leyton was old enough to say something at the time like "hey mom my shoe it fell off back there.." wouldn't that be nice....however I'm sure that it did not just fall off, but was kicked off in a tantrum. It was one of my favorite pairs of shoes that he has, ok so he only has two pairs...well now one in a half. So if anyone needs just a shoe I have one that you can have:) Its cute size 4!

3 comments:

paige said...

That's so funny! Polly lost one of hers in Wal.Mart this summer, too. After tracing my steps, checking at customer service & checking in the car, I just ent back in & bought some ne ones. I never found it. :( Good luck! Maybe he threw it in a creaft bin or something...no, that was the remote!

Jen-ben said...

Hey...I have one! Tanner had those same shoes! unfortunately I think they're size 6! Don't you hate it when that happens! We have lost many pairs of shoes...

Rose said...

oh good I've been looking for one of those in a size 4!