Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cousins


For those of you who don't know my sister had a baby girl just 2 1/2 weeks before I had Averi. She named her little girl Audrey...yes it can be confusing...Averi & Audrey. Anyways yesterday we got together and decided to take a few pictures of the two of them. Here are some of my favorites. Averi Noelle(left) is almost 6 weeks and Audrey Mae(right) is almost 8. The picture above is of Averi. She started to smile in her sleep it was so cute!


Chubby little legs!!

4 comments:

andrea said...

oh my cute!! :) you have a beautiful baby girl!

Kelsey said...

That is so sweet. I love the picture of Averi smiling. She looks just like Leyton in that picture. She is so gorgeous!

boneck family said...

hey there. i dont know if kyle reads these or not but im clint and im his cousin. i heard that you guys were moving to kennewick and i thought that you guys might need some help moving boxes or something. my number is 801/836-9568 tell him he can call if you guys havent moved yet.

-clint boneck

boneck family said...

uh im not sure why my dads picture came up with the comment. oops.