Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Halloween




We went to our ward Halloween Party on Saturday night. It was a chili cookoff. However we didn't participate it that one mostly because I don't even eat chili so why would I cook it? And we were an hour late because Kyle couldn't get off work on time :(
It was great to see everyone dressed up Kyle wouldn't decide on a costume so he ended up as Clark Kent at the last minute. I know I should have been Lois Lane but I wasn't sure I really wanted to claim him.. just kidding

5 comments:

Emily said...

So cute! I love your pictures. Leyton looks absolutely adorable!

Amber said...

Thanks for the invite, Colette! I've tried to go to your blog from Paige's before, but I was blocked :( You guys look so cute!

Rose said...

You guys are so cute! I didn't take any pics at the party so i should make rich dress up again so we can have hallowee I am a nerd!!!!

Kacey said...

Cute costumes! Yes, we did take Brycen trick or treating. It took him a little while to get used to it, but once he realized that people were handing him candy he really liked it! What about you guys, did you take Leyton?

Jen-ben said...

You guys are so cute!