Saturday, March 20, 2010

How does a mom get to take a shower??


This is what happens when I take a shower... I try to find something for Leyton to do that will keep him busy...apparently he remember where I hid the Oreos.
He stacked one of his plastic bins on a chair to get in the cupboards above the fridge.
Luckly he didn't fall and break an arm!
In the meantime I put Averi in her saucer so she can't get into stuff...cause she is crawling and can open cupboards/ basically is into everything. So she fell asleep listening to the shower.


What is a mom supposed to do??




1 comments:

Paige said...

How much do I miss you guys?? I want to jump in the car and come see you tomorrow!! We need to strike it rich sometime soon so we can meet up at Disney Land...Lorin always laughs at me when I say that, but I am DEAD serious :)