Sunday, February 14, 2010

Knock Knock...can I come in & play?

1st off yes, that is Averi in the blue pj's !!
And this is pretty much how it goes everyday.
Knock..knock...
who is it?? Oh you...

I don't think so...

Bye Bye....




Since Averi became mobile she is hated by her big brother..whom she adores. She lights up and laughs at him whenever he comes in the room. Yet he absolutely hates her & even tells me that he hates her. I put a pony tail in her hair the other day and he told me that he hated it. I know it will pass and they will be friends again someday. He was really good when she was first born he didn't get jealous he loved having her around and would climb in her crib with her and was always asking where's Averi??....but now we are definately going through a jealousy stage. The only time he likes her and isn't beating up on her is when they take a bath...he for some reason wants to take baths with her but that is the only thing he wants to do with her.




5 comments:

Paige said...

Sad! Poor little girl just wants to play with big brother :) Polly & Bruce have finally entered the phase where they play really well together. We sure miss you guys! Any plans to come back for a visit? I'm still trying to talk Lorin into a Disneyland trip - we could meet up there & hang out all week! :)

Kemari said...

so cute! I cant believe they fight that much! and how mobile averi is!

Allyson said...

She is so cute, Collette! I feel really bad for never sending a gift! I remember thinking she'd outgrown what I got her and would have to find something else...and well, never did it. So sorry! I hope you are all doing well! Take care!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Typical! My kids - every one of them - love, love, love the new babies until they turn mobile. When it comes down to baby invading their space or (heaven forbid) actually touching their toys, you can just forget it. Don't worry. This too shall pass. It takes a few years, but they'll be able to play together soon. Austin and Macy play Barbie vs. Lego (it may not sound like it, but it's a friendly game). We miss you guys! Hope all is well!