Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Holidays!



I haven't been able to get into blogger for a while...then our computer crashed...so new
computer & I'm back!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. We stayed in Washington and spent the holidays with all of the Beauchamps. Lots of family dinners and food.
Leyton obviously wanted his picture taken :) He was almost out of his church clothes when I made him put them back on to take a picture in front of the tree....you would think he would cooperate and at least crack one smile...
Well at least Averi knows how to cooperate.

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

I'm glad you're back, I wondered what happened to you. I love to look back at pictures where the kids totally didn't want them taken. I think it just shows so much personality.

Paige said...

Averi definitely knows how to cooperate!! So cute :) Did you ever get back onto my blog yet? Hopefully it started working again. I know it gets old to hear, but Polly is ALWAYS talking about Leyton. I asked her to choose if she wanted a birthday party with one friend & they could go to a movie or something special, or if she wanted a party with all her friends at home. She said, "Just one friend Mom. Probably Leyton." It was so cute. She didn't even have to think about it! She got "UP" for Christmas & always says that it's her & Leyton when Carl & Ellie get married :) Anyway, we miss you guys - hope you had a great Christmas. Talk to you soon!

Kemari said...

cute as always! miss them!

Unknown said...

Leyton just won't smile lately. They both are darling. Your tree looks good too. Really miss seeing them in person.

Mindi and Adam little said...

Maddi got a jeep just like that for Christmas too (pink of course)!! Averi is so cute!! Love the little dress!! Hope all is well! text me your number again I lost it!
Miss you