Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Our House


This post is mainly for my sister. She's been asking for me to post pics of our house...so here they are. We have no landscaping yet! but there's Leyton on his new bike he got for his b-day.
This is our master bedroom!

Our main entrance...Leyton can probably be found in all the pics. He was following me around thinking I was taking pics of him.
Also notice the room to the left is our empty dinning room...someday we might get a table.
These few are of the kitchen.



Living room...no we didn't buy more couches..they are on loan from my sister-n-law.

Family room is off the kitchen (yes, thats kyle watching tennis)

Averi's room..I didn't get any pics of Leyton's room it was a mess and I didn't want to pick it up. We also have a computer/bonus/guest room upstairs.

8 comments:

Andee said...

It is beautiful! How fun! We actually have ours under contract now soon. We're on the hunt for a house. yeah, that's been the scene in our family room lately--rob watching tennis on the couch. :)

Laura said...

Your new house is beautiful. I love the kitchen and it looks like you have tons of room. So much fun. We miss you though!

Marci said...

LOVE IT! What a beautiful house, looks so spacious and lovely. We miss you guys..the playground isn't the same without you.

Kelsey said...

Cole your house is gorgeous! I'm so happy and excited for you. (But still sad we didn't see you one more time before you left.)

andrea said...

i love your new house! it is beautiful! :) i miss you guys so much. :(

Kemari said...

LOVE IT!!!! cant wait to see it!

Jen-ben said...

HELLO! SO SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Brock Andersen said...

Hi there! I don't think we've met, but I'm Kyle's cousin, Brock Andersen. I just stumbled on your blog and wanted to say that your house looks great! My wife and I are thinking about moving to Washington soon. Just curious, are you guys in the Tri-Cities? In any case, hope you guys enjoy your new home in Washington.