Thursday, June 18, 2009

Averi Noelle 6lbs 8 oz

She finally arrived!! I was scheduled for an induction of Friday the 12th but got bumped to Monday the 15th... I was so disappointed but what can you do. So monday came around and I was waiting and waiting for them to call and tell me to come in. Its now 5pm and nothing I had given up...it wasn't going to happen again :( just then they called and said how fast can you get here? Yeah!!! I'm on my way turned left on Bandgater Hwy and traffic was at a stand still just my luck!! So 40 minutes later I made it to the hospital and 2 other girls had just come in. I thought well its just not meant to be today. They had us wait in the lobby anyway and in about 10 min they had a room. The nurse came in and got me all hooked up and was like are you not feeling your contractions cause I'm pretty sure your already in labor. I was at a 6 so they broke my water and just before midnight she was born. Anyways here are a few pics she's really good so far and Leyton is really good with her as well.

10 comments:

Emily said...

She's beautiful (and I love, love, LOVE her name). I guess it really was meant to be on the 15th. You look beautiful as well. Congrats to the whole family!

Kurt and Courtney said...

Love the spelling you chose! She looks so sweet! How cool you and Kem delivered so close together. Future best friends!

Laura said...

Collette, she's beautiful and so are you. You don't look like you just gave birth in those pictures. Dad and big brother look pretty happy too. Contrags! By the way, I think I missed the whole name thing. What is her name and how big was she?

Laura said...

Sorry. I just looked more closely at the pics and found the answers to my questions. Sooo cute!

Kemari said...

yeah! I am so glad shes here! I put her cousin picture w/ Audrey on my blog...!

Brian and Kim said...

Ohhh, she is gorgeous:-) Congrats on your new addition. I heart her name!! And can I just say you look so blissfully happy and beautiful!

Andee said...

I'm so happy right now! Congrats, you guys. She is beautiful. She already has a sweet little girl face. It will be fun to watch her grow! You need to tell me what groceries and stuff you need, while I'm still out and about all the time!

Jackie said...

Congrats! She is beautiful and so are you! You look so great! Glad to finally have a baby girl in the ward!

Kelsey said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures, she is so pretty. Wish I could see her more. Love that little Leyton too.