Thursday, January 1, 2009

Craft Night!

Most of you know that back in Nov. I was put in as the 2nd counselor in Relief Society. So I'm over Enrichment. Yes, a little over whelming. Anyways I am doing a craft night as one of our enrichement groups and am not really sure if anyone is going to sign up. So I'm inviting anyone who wants to come. These are the crafts we are making on Jan. 29th if you are interested in coming let me know. I have to have the money & orders in by the 15th...Prices include everything.

Love: $14.50
XO: $8.00
Hearts: Lg $5.50
Md $5.00
Sm $4.50

6 comments:

Paige said...

I am totally coming! I can't decide if I want to do the 3 hearts or the big LOVE, but I don't think I will have room for both. I'll let you know sometime next week. Sounds fun!

Andee said...

Yes, this sounds great! I'm with Paige. I think I want to do love though.

Brian and Kim said...

Count me in too. I'd like the love sign too. Way too cute.

Laura said...

I would love to make the love sign! :) However, this is coming from the most non-crafty person in the world. It looks pretty easy and I'm hoping that's true!

Rose said...

Ah I wish I could!!! I loved them all! Danget it for poor people!!! :) So I my sound hasn't been working on my laptop so I just barely saw the last two videos of Leyton! Oh my gosh the kid is so funny!!

Liz said...

If you ever do a craft thing again please let me know. I would have LOVED to make any one of those. You are so creative.