Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Little Tag about Me!

Ok so Paige tagged me a little while ago and I'm just now getting around to it:) So heres a little bit about me!

Four Places I go over and over:
The gas station(to get a fountain drink...such a bad habbit), Wal-mart (even th
ought I hate it), The bank, The park outside my condo (at least once a day sometimes more)



Four People who email me regularly: Paige, my sister-in-law Shelley, My mother-in-law, and my high school friend Melissa.

Four Places I Like to Eat: Olive Garden, Cafe Rio, Gandolfos, Pier 49

Four Places I'd like to be right now: St. George, Hawaii (never been there but I'm sure I'd love it), Getting a massage, Washington.

Four TV shows I watch: Dancing with the stars, Greys Anatomy, CSI, American Idol. (I could only pick 4 but sadly I watch lots more:)

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

It turns out we don't have anything in common! Accept American Idol of course. Do you watch So You Think You Can Dance? It starts in a few weeks!

paige said...

Love the picture of Leyton last summer! haha. He's such a little boy now & looks lots older. That was also the day Polly kept falling through that ladder in the background. I am so glad those days are over & she can go by herself. :)

Brian and Kim said...

We have a ton in common. I get to know you way more from your blog that I do VT. I must ask more questions when I'm at your house.

I love to get soda's at the gas station too. It drives Brian crazy:)

Andee said...

Yay, that was fun to read! Call me when you go out to the park! I could have salad and breadsticks at olive garden every day. :)