Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!! (a little late)


This year I wasn't going to do an Easter Basket...(he doesn't really understand) but at the last minute I decided to and with the help of both Grandmas it was full.


I also had a basket for Kyle just to be cute and fun! So when Leyton woke up I went into get him . I heard Kyle getting up too so I figured that he was on his way....wrong next thing I hear is the shower going...what has he forgotten that it is Easter..doesn't he want to watch Leyton enjoy his basket full of surprises!! I was so annoyed. Oh well he missed it all (his loss I guess boys just don't get as excited) and it was cute! Leyton loved pulling out his toys and eating candy! Mostly smarties he's really not a candy eater. Yet!

Overall it was a good but quiet Easter. We celebrated with just our little family went to church and then had a nice Ham dinner. (I cooked that is unusual)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute. Sometimes it's nice having a quiet holiday with just your little family. Leyton is a doll.

Jen-ben said...

you should have gotten him out of the shower!! Men just forget these kinds of things....

paige said...

Sounds like a great Easter. Just thinking about mine gives me a headache! It was a good trip but I will have to give you all the details.

Emily said...

I agree with Jen - you just have to prompt the Daddy's to remember to experience these precious moments. I usually do it by saying, "Do you have the video camera ready?"