Monday, January 28, 2008

So Sick!

Leyton has been so sick the last week. He started throwing up last Monday and finally quit Friday. We went in to the Dr. on Friday because I was so worried that he was going to get dehydrated. It was so hard getting him to drink or eat anything. One day I was so desperate that I kept dipping his binky into a glass of water just so he would get some water.
The Dr. wasn't to worried about his flu symptoms but was more concerned about his breathing. So needless to say after being at the Dr. office for 2 hours I think he finally decided that Leyton had RSV, the flu, and bronchiolitis. We ended up with a prescription for an inhaler. So poor little Leyton... try holding a mask up to his face to get him to breath in the inhaler. Not a very pleasant experience for him or myself.
Anyways he is starting to get better and act more like himself, but is being very slow about wanting to eat.

5 comments:

Gooches said...

oh! i am sorry! that is so miserable. especially when you feel like you can't do anything to make him feel better! i hope you gets better fast!

Kelsey said...

I'm so sad for him. That happened to Aliah a few weeks, ago but all she needed was her blood drawn. No mayor medical. I feel so bad for your little guy.

Amber said...

There's nothing worse than a sick little kid. It actually makes you miss all the trouble they get into when they're not sick! Hope he gets better fast!

Andee said...

Hi Colette! I loved reading through your blog. You are a strikingly good looking family! And I love all your stories, especially the water watching. You guys are great!

Emily said...

Wow...you must have had a very long week! I'm so sorry. The inhaler is generally an awful experience. Hopefully, he's feeling a little better.